Sunday, February 15, 2015

Demain sera un jour meilleur

My aunts read this so I couldn't title this the way I wanted.  And I need to get up in 6 hours for my hair appointment on the Champs Elysees....shot out to Nicole Pembrook ..Richmond, VA doing it in Paris!!!  Anyway.....

There are are some things, gentlemen, or whatever you call yourselves these day, that make my pussy completely dry up.  Seriously who wants to beat a dead horse about how chivalry is lost and equality and blah blah blah....but if you want me to not emasculate you, could you please not do emasculating things?  Jesus Christ.  Doors, hail a cab, take care of the tab, pick up your condom after yourself.  Pretty simple right?  I'm hailing cabs at 2:30 in the morning in Paris.  Come on now.

And if your situation has changed.... don't hit me up about what your baby mama can do.  Love you but let's just say its the end of an era.

I swore I wouldn't write this.
Swore that if I didn't have anything nice to say I would say nothing at all.

Ah bien.

Demain sera un jour meilleur.

No comments:

Post a Comment